LAN Installations is a member of NECA (National Electrical Communications Association) which ensures endorsement of the Code that effective and efficient implementation of the rules and standards in the Code are abided by.
Our outstanding electricians and foremen never stop training. Thanks to the NECA training centre and our constant training are keeping LAN employees updated with the current standards and with combine knowledge of over 100 years of experience in the electrical industry, LAN personal are extensively trained, focusing on safety, productivity, and quality control; LAN employees ensure everything is done right the first time. Clients never have to ask twice.
Our qualified electricians have a wide range of expertise including:
- All commercial and domestic lighting and power installations
- Commercial and domestic servicing and maintenance
- Specialise lighting – Event Room, Boardroom and Foyer areas
- Consumer Mains and DB Switch board Upgrades
- C-BUS and automated systems
- Lightning surge protection
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) – Automatic transfer switches – By-pass switches for complete UPS solution for priority Campus Computer Rooms
- Complete Computer Room Power Installations – Essential Supply [Generator] / Non-Essential Supply [Mains Connection]
- Provide rapid and efficient 24 hour service covering additions, alterations and preventative maintenance and breakdown
- Achieve a 5 Star rating for Electrical Installation methods from the Green Building Council of Australia