Ensuring the safety of our staff is our highest priority and one that helps us maintain high standards in the quality of workmanship. Part of our safety awareness program requires all employees to understand the program, which includes new safety induction requirements prior to beginning work on sites. Our team will continue to be updated with the latest issues and procedures in the development of OH& S requirements.
Our key safety procedures include:
- Awareness of the workplace environment
- Being proactive to prevent accidents occurring
- Looking out for each other
- Being accountable for our own actions
- Continual training and safety inductions
LAN Installations has an audited OH&S System which complies with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2000.